To help you further your knowledge of health topics and holistic alternatives, we’ve created this site. Please let us know if there is anything particular you would like to learn more about.
Also check back often for updates of our product information as well as healthy recipes.
Over the years we’ve had so many gracious customers and friends call and write with grateful testimonies and praises of their experiences with Rapha Remedy. We have tried our best to keep them updated and available to share with you and will continue to do so… but in condensed form this is the list you’ve asked for of the most common issues Rapha Remedy has been used for.
Original Rapha Remedy
- Dry Chapped Skin
- Sore Dry Heels
- Warts, Moles, Skin Tags
- Cuts, Bruises, Spider Veins
- Skin Discoloration
- Elasticity to scars & Skin
- Sagging, Wrinkled, Aging Skin
- Brown Spots (Hormonal, pregnancy, & Liver spots)
- Red & Blood Spots
- White Sties, Dry Eye Lids
- Stretch Marks, Scarring, Deep cut in cuticles & Hangnails
- Bed Sores and Sores from quadriplegic conditions
- Diaper Rash
- Nasal Polyps
- Canker & Cold Sores
- Nail Fungus
- Shingles, Blisters, Chicken Pox
- Measles, Hives, Burns
- Itching, Dry, Burning Skin
- Jock itch
- Strengthens Dry Nails
Rapha Remedy w/ P73 Wild Oregano
- Brown Recluse Spider Bites
- MRSA & Staph
- Basal, Squamish, & Melanoma Cells
Rapha Ice, Rapha Freeze, Rapha Spearmint
Rapha Freeze w/ Magnesium
- Pain, Sore Achy Muscles
- Carpal Tunnel
- Lymes disease
- Froze Shoulder Pain
- Migraine & Regular Headaches
- Bulging Ruptured Disk Pain
- Stiff Neck
- Swollen Glands, Earaches
- Vertigo, Dizziness (Use on Temples)
To order this amazing product you can visit our online store at Longlifeunlimited.com.
Zest and juice of 1/2 lemon
1/4 cup butter
1 cup ground flax seed
1 tsp. paprika
1/2 tsp. seasoned salt
2 lbs chicken drumsticks (10 to 12 drumsticks)
Preheat Over to 400 degrees. Melt butter over low heat and allow to cool slightly. Measure zest, lemon juice, and melted butter into one shallow bowl, the flax, paprika, and salt in another.
Dip the chicken pieces into the juice mixture then the dry mixture. Place the chicken pieces on a rack in a baking pan and cover loosely with aluminum foil. Bake for 40 minutes.
Remove the foil and continue baking for up to 20 minutes or until chicken is tender.